Powered by Blogger

Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mortgage Secrets from an Industry Insider

Welcome to my new site. I'd like to share my insider knowledge of the mortgage industry and help people interested in consolidating loans, refinancing mortgages and general mortgage advice. In the future I'd like to post answers to questions posed by my readers, state specific information, plus general tips and information about rates and lenders.

I've been working for the last 6 years to help automate the underwriting processes at many of the major lenders, including Wells Fargo, Genworth (GE) Mortgage Insurance, America's Money Line and many others. During that time I have picked up a good deal of information about how the mortgage industry works and how to get the best loan for any given situation.

My specialty is so-called "sub-prime" loans, where the borrower's credit is not so good. Bankruptcies, foreclosures, judgments, charge offs etc. None of these has to stand between you and your new mortgage, and I can tell you how.

Comments on "Mortgage Secrets from an Industry Insider"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Welcome to blogging, Ryan. There can never be too many educational blogs related to mortgages, so keep up the good work!

 

post a comment